Welcome to myinnerverses!
my space my thoughts.!
- 30 day challenge!!30 day challenges are in vogue right now there’s everything from weight loss to mental health to reading everyday. But I never considered giving myself a 30 day challenge. That’s until I watched a 3 minutes Ted Talk shown&ellipsis;Read the full post »
- Is your past haunting you?Firstly, this is not a blog post saying do not dwell on your past, it can be dangerous, not a pleasant place to be, etc, etc…. It is to let you know that if your past memories trouble you&ellipsis;Read the full post »
- Young seagull part – IIIt was morning now he saw his brothers and sister lying on the plateau, his father was cleaning feathers on his back. Only his mother was looking at him. She tore a piece of fish that lay at her&ellipsis;Read the full post »
- Young seagull Part -IThe young seagull was alone on his ledge. His two brothers and his sister had already flown away the day before. He had been afraid to fly with them. Somehow when he had taken a little run forward to&ellipsis;Read the full post »
- Just a thought!I read somewhere, no wait on Google that the human brain has an average of 6200 thoughts in a day! Now, what if we could get a list of these thoughts in the email the next day? Name: Sushma&ellipsis;Read the full post »